Administrative Assistant3 month Temp Assignment£9.55 per hour One of our leading clients based in Winchester is looking for someone who is passionate, flexible, and...
Recruitment Administrator - Southampton - £18,000 - £20,000 plus bonus
My client, an Executive Recruitment Consultancy are looking for a Graduate to join their experienced and friendly team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in an entrepreneurial environment where growth and development is encouraged. This is an incredibly varied role where no two days will be the same. You will need to be highly organised and have a meticulous approach to your work as you will be supporting a team of sales consultants and Directors.
- Typing up CV's and interview confirmation for consultants
- Scheduling meetings and interviews into the diary
- Taking interview feedback for the consultants if they are unavailable
- Updating candidates availability and gaining leads
- Keeping social media feeds regularly updated including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google
- Advertising vacancies on various different websites
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients when Directors are unavailable
- Meet and greeting clients who are coming in for meetings
- Updating lead generation spreadsheets and client data in order to produce reports
- Organising events and marketing materials
Keys skills and attributes
- Confident communicator
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Good knowledge of social media, marketing, advertising and brand management
- Strong attention to detail and able to provide data driven reports
- Smart and professional with a good sense of humour
25 days holiday, pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, private health care, free parking on site - must have own transport as no links.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.