Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Administrator - £18,000-£22,000 - Southampton (own transport essential due to location)
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the chance to shape the role to your strengths and experience.
This role is administration based but will also incorporate marketing so up to date knowledge of social media platforms and creativity will be essential.
- Managing spreadsheets to record all meetings and interviews
- Reformatting candidate CV's and arranging interviews
- Maintaining processes to ensure that all records are managed, cleansed and kept up-to-date in a uniform and consistent way, across online databases and archived hard copies.
- Monitoring and responding to emails and enquiries from clients and candidates
- Helping to organise networking events and staff functions throughout the year
- Answering the telephone and liaising with clients and taking messages for consultants
- Crafting original content for website and social media platforms, including monthly market updates
- Keeping social media feeds regularly updated with relevant articles, including LinkedIn and Twitter, with the use of Hootsuite content management.
- Some design-based work for marketing content and demand for innovative ideas regarding the company's marketing and communications strategy.
- The successful candidate will be a graduate with a strong degree from a reputable academic institution.
- Have excellent organisational skills, forward thinking and ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, by working to deadlines and managing competing priorities in various simultaneous tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including first-class grammar and spelling.
- Highly technology-competent and comfortable working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet sites and various social network platforms.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.