****Permanent***** DB Pension Administrator / Project AnalystA vacancy has arisen within the expanding Pension Administration Project team working on a number of high profile projects,...
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Mon- Fri
Pay: £9.31 p/h
Start Date: 15th October
Tate are currently recruiting an efficient and process driven administrator to join our lovely client based in Otterbourne on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks. You will need excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the appraisal process for trainees.
- Ensure that the activities are planned in a timely and effective manner and deadlines are met.
- Maintain records and update database systems accurately
- Update information on spreadsheets, good knowledge of excel is required
- Communicate with the appropriate people in regards to appraisal and assessment results, ensure the correct follow up is completed
- Issue invites and arrange panels for the annual appraisals and assessments
- Produce reports and evaluations
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a friendly team environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.