Payroll Administrator £10.50 per hour Based in Watford Temporary role for approx. 4-5 months Tate are proud to be working with an employer of choice...
up to £27,000
The role is to cover Payroll responsibilities for circa 200 employees, across two pay frequencies Monthly / Weekly, this is to be processed from the Rugby Office but requires interaction with regional teams.
Ultimately, timesheets are submitted weekly in arrears and need reviewing, challenging and inputting onto our Payroll system or Excel interface as well as producing pay related reports for employees and ad hoc management team (Tracking absence, non-duty shifts, overtime, holidays etc)
Excellent communication skills to various levels
- Great attention to detail
- Basic level understanding/knowledge of taxation / PAYE
- Intermediate Excel skills - Able to provide objective reports/insights into Payroll
- Good time management and self-motivation
- Can implement/maintain high control measures
This is a great opportunity to join a local hub of an International business
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.