** Credit Controller **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS £25k £28k AldershotHampshire Our client based in Aldershot, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller. This role is focused...
** Credit Controller **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£25k - £28k
Our client based in Aldershot, is seeking an experienced Credit Controller.
This role is focused on building key relationships with clients to recover the company's outstanding debts in a timely and professional manner, to ensure new accounts are signed up to Direct Debit and address any customer queries by working in partnership with both the client and London office based service teams.
- To chase outstanding debtors and dealing with queries about payments.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Set up clients to Direct Debit.
- Meet cash targets and reduce aged debtors.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Regularly, making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are addressed.
- Highlight any changes in payment patterns and propose action.
- Handle disputed bills to bring payment within the agreed terms, liaising with London based service teams where necessary.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Be discreet and tactful
- Be courteous but firm when dealing with difficult customers
- Efficient and well organized
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Strong IT Skills
For further information on the role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.