Legal Secretary - Up to £25,000pa
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-respected Law firm within their Insurance and Regulatory team. The successful candidate will need to be highly organised and efficient with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to thrive in a busy environment.
Role: Legal Secretary - Insurance and Regulatory Where: Southampton outskirts Salary Up to £25,000pa depending on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Legal document and letter production/amendment to a high standard
- Audio typing of documents
- General secretarial duties
- Excellent delivery of client service
You will need:
- Previous legal secretarial experience ideally but not essentially within Insurance and Regulatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- To be highly organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work as part of a team
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted