Senior AdministratorChatteris, Cambs£23,000 £25,000 per annum I have an exciting opportunity for a senior administrator to join a forward thinking company within their fun team!...
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity for a senior administrator to join a forward thinking company within their fun team! If you have strong administrative skills, excellent customer service skills and experience within a similar role then I may have just what you are looking for.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Coordination of team meetings
- Preparing high-level PowerPoint presentations for customer meetings
- Management and control of key team spends
- Coordinate all team reports and activities
- Arrange hotel bookings
- Complete expenses and cost control
- Plan logistics
- Diary management
- Support immediate and wider teams where required
- Completing weekly reports
- Full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills - High level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Fast-Moving Consumer Goods experience is desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to work as an individual and as a team
- The ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Driven, determined and enthusiastic
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional administrative skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply directly with an updated CV in a Word format. Want to know more, then give Danielle a call on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.