INTERNAL RECRUITMENT OFFICER£17,000-£21,000 plus bonus (depending on experience) As a Recruitment Officer you'll be involved in all aspects of recruitment from the creation of vacancies...
Tate are working with a fantastic National charity in Sidmouth, East Devon to appoint a temporary Direct Debit assist within their Team.
As Direct Debit Assistant, you will deliver exceptional customer service to our supporters who donate to the charity by direct debit. You will carry out all administrative and financial processing of direct debit income and endeavour to minimize lost revenue through attrition and incorrect data. Financial processing would be advantageous in this position
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Process manual and electronic data in accordance with BACS Regulations and ensure compliance with Data Protection and GDPR;
- Collaborate with the external direct debit collection agency to resolve queries and minimise errors leading to attrition;
- Carry out accurate updates to supporter records for amendments, cancellations and reactivations on external agency direct debit portal which is transferred directly to supporters' banks;
- Manage the auto import and data cleansing of data from multiple sources to create constituent records and direct debit payment records which assist in the reconciliation of finance and income streams;
- Follow up on failed direct debit collections and record changes to account details, whilst maintaining an accurate audit trail;
- Primary point of contact for supporters' enquiries relating to direct debits through email, letter or telephone within agreed timescales;
- Provide assistance and advise to other departments for direct debit related matters, providing an in-depth knowledge of the direct debit systems and processes;
- Responsible for direct debit database housekeeping;
- Access and download daily reports from secure external password protected sites;
- Manage the secure export / transfer of data to external Direct Debit collection agency;
- Plan and prioritise the processing of all Direct Debit data to maximise associated income;
- Reconcile external agency reports to our system;
- Undertake work whilst complying with financial regulations, the Data Protection Act and the Direct Debit Guarantee to ensure that the charity is protected from risk;
- Proactively develop and support new working practices to improve the direct debit process and streamlining working practices;
- To carry out any other reasonable duty as may be required
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.