Customer Service Executive Andover Immediate Start Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities· Manage key accounts and support the wider Customer Services team on additional accounts when necessary.·...
Customer Service Executive - Andover - Immediate Start Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Manage key accounts and support the wider Customer Services team on additional accounts when necessary.
· Customer Service trend analysis to drive improvements through the supply chain.
· Build excellent rapport with all Customers; demonstrating effective product knowledge and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
· Provide insight into Customer ordering to establish gaps in ordering patterns and provide recommendations accordingly.
· Liaise with the Planning team to ensure successful customer delivery and pro-actively communicate on order shortages and/or amendments as necessary
· Work with the Technical team to co-ordinate and assist with any product quality concerns, product recall or withdrawals.
· Update and maintain the ERP system and use the data to help support Customer Service and Sales decisions and recommendations.
· Ensure company costs are kept within budget whilst ensuring Customer Service and departmental / Customer KPI targets are met. Look to achieve best price on special / sample deliveries
· Identify improvement opportunities to the customer supply and inventory process to help manage issues and stock control.
· Process and organise sample requests, communicating details out to the business and making any necessary transportation arrangements.
· Collaborate with the Sales team, identifying any potential new business following enquiries to Customer Service.
· Work with the Sales team to gain consensus to the demand forecast for the coming 24 months with auditable record of changes and assumptions.
· Implement promotional activities in conjunction with the Sales team.
· Measure order policy compliance and corrective actions.
· Support the Sales team in identifying sales for redundant / short shelf life stock.
· Completing export documentation for shipments.
· FMCG background, food industry preferred
· Thorough understanding of ERP systems
· Experience of working with 3PLs
· Experienced in Export of food stuffsLocation
· This role will be permanently based in Andover, Hampshire but will require a short period of working in Fareham, Hampshire to undertake training.
· £23,000 per annum
If this position is of interest please do not hesitate to press the apply button below or contact the branch directly on 02380 835800
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.