Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Pay: £10 per hour
Tate have a brilliant temporary opportunity to join a busy and welcoming team until May next year, as a property administrator based in Andover. This is a varied role that requires the successful candidate to be organised, approachable and efficient.
- Complete the lettings log for all assured lettings and submit monthly returns in line with guidelines.
- Maintain and update the database system by amending records to show special indicators, name changes, c/o addresses, etc. after new tenancies
- Arrange appointments and assist with diary management for the team.
- Ensure tenant terminations are acted on quickly and efficiently, and arrange for any necessary action to be completed, adverts placed on the relevant website within agreed performance targets and timescales to avoid void periods.
- Provide information on how to end a tenancy and what is expected of the outgoing tenant to reduce rechargeable works orders
- Produce offer packs for all prospective tenants, including the typing of both standard and non-standard letters.
- Deal with enquiries on the telephone and face to face.
- Keep accurate records relating to the voids and lettings process and provide regular management information to assist in monitoring performance.
- Assist with the control of the keys to ensure they are available to contractors and prospective tenants at the appropriate times.
- Give general help and advice to prospective tenants to ensure their move is completed on time and without any unforeseen problems.
This role is really customer focused, it needs someone that is happy to work in a busy environment and be able to meet deadlines within timescales.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.