****Permanent***** DB Pension Administrator / Project AnalystA vacancy has arisen within the expanding Pension Administration Project team working on a number of high profile projects,...
We have an opportunity for a temporary member of staff to join a friendly team on the outskirts of Winchester until the end of March 2019.
As a system administrator joining our team you will hold an instrumental role in supporting the implementation of an e-expenses solution to our client's workforce.
In addition to supporting the implementation of the e-expenses solution, you will be required to provide administration support for the wider Organisational Development Team e.g. maintaining project plans, management of team inbox etc.
This post will be a temporary contract expected to last until March 2019 in line with project delivery end date.
Pay £9.31 p/h
Duration: ASAP until March 2019
Hours: 37.5 per week
Free on site parking
Outskirts of Winchester
- Sense checking of line manager data for workforce
- Administration of new claimants in the system for phased rollouts
- Assigning claimants to the correct user types in the system
- Approval of duty of care documents and DVLA checking
- General system administration
- System testing
- Supporting with training for the wider organisation
- General Organisational Development Team project support
- Ensure communication within the organisation and to stakeholders is of high quality with accurate, excellent information available to all parties; communicate clearly concisely and persuasively. Exercise tact, diplomacy, empathy and discretion where appropriate and maintain confidentiality at all times.Essential
- Good keyboard skills and good use of IT systems and software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy work environment and able to multi-task
- Effective team working
- Clear communicator with excellent writing and data entry
- Capable of constructing and delivering clear information / instructions
- Ability to work without supervision
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own and others workloads to changing and often tight deadlines.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.