Role: Business Development Manager Package: £28,000 basic salary + bonus, commission, company car, laptop and phone (OTE £35k) Pension: Provided in line with...
My client, a leading International Travel Software Company based in Stevanage, is looking for a Web Developer and Designer. You will be joining the businesses website design and development team, where you'll be responsible for crafting modern and contemporary websites and landing pages for an amazing array of clients including the Guardian, MasterCard and Qatar airways.
This would be an ideal role for a Junior Web Designer or a Web Developer and Design Graduate, who is looking for their big break in the area of web design. Plus it will offer you the opportunity to build on and hone your skills in a supportive and growing organisation. This role will also ensure that you to stay up to speed with the latest trends and developments in modern website design.
As Web Developer and Designer you will ultimately be responsible:
- New website design and implementation
- Liaising with different departments within the organisation to fully understand clients needs and requirements
- Transferring the needs and requirements of the clients into detailed project plans that deliver great web design and functionality
- Liaising with clients (both B2B and B2C) throughout the design and development process
- Applying SEO within all website designs
- Creating responsive web sites
- Long term you may be asked to visit clients across the world
The ideal Web Developer and Designer candidate will need:
- Excellent understanding of CSS3 and HTML5
- A working knowledge of Illustrator and PhotoShop
- The potential to design websites to this standard www.qatarairwaysholidays.com <http://www.qatarairwaysholidays.com> (copy and paste this link to view)
- The ability to create responsive web site designs
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- A great eye for detail
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Experience of working with JQuery and Java Script (optional)
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary between £21,000 - £25,000, plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.