Are you a proven Marketing professional, seeking your next challenge?Are you social media savvy?Can you develop and evolve marketing plans within a business If the...
A fantastic Travel Software Company based in Stevenage is recruiting for a Web Designer and Developer due to their continued growth within the industry. You will be joining the businesses website design and development team, where you'll be responsible for crafting modern contemporary websites and landing pages for an amazing array of high profile International and UK based brands.
This company uses a bespoke system to implement websites, so knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is essential. Your job is to work with the Implementation team to design and build websites for B2B and B2C clients; whilst liaising with other departments to fully understand the customers requirements and to ensure that their needs are met by the final design and implementation of the site.
Our ideal candidate will be confident in working alone and as part of a team on multiple and varied projects. You should have an imaginative and commercial approach to create your own site designs or take the customers designs and turn them into something amazing.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent understanding of CSS3 and HTML5
- Understanding of SEO and how to consider it within the design and codes structure
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to design and build a website that is responsive for all screen sizes from Desktop to Mobile
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- A strong eye for detail
- Ability to competently test your site build as part of a projects UAT
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Confidence to setting up meetings with clients to discuss requirements or issues.
- Additionally, it would be great if you have experience with Java Script and JQuery.
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Stevenage, within convenient walking distance of Stevenage train station, you can expect to receive a salary between £24-27,000 with benefits.
If you have the experience we are looking for and would love to work locally please use the apply button and attach your CV. Tate will work with the client to review applications and shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a practical exercise to help demonstrate skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.