Property Admin Officer Temp £11.00 per hour North London Tate are currently recruiting for a property acquisitions administrator to join our client, one of the...
An exciting opportunity has risen in the prime location of Westminster for a Project Administrator
The role will involve supporting a small team of consultants.
Day to day duties will include:
- Heavy diary management
- Arranging interviews
- Liaising with senior clients
- Assisting consultants in the positive outcome of the project
The ideal candidate will have:
- Interest in social care and non-profit organisations
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Resilience and the ability to react to a busy workload
This is a unique role with great training and lots of opportunity to grow and develop
This role is paying £28,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV in word format.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.