Business Support AdministratorWokingPermanent£22K-£25K Our client, based in Central Woking are looking for an experienced and professional Administrator to join their team. This is a key...
** Business Analyst **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£22K - £28K
Our client is looking for either an Entry level Business Analyst or someone with an experience to join a great team based in Guildford.
Our client is undertaking a significant product upgrade project which will expedite their continued growth of Developers, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance team as they invest further in developing their platform.
Business Analysts will be responsible for the initiation, discovery, feasibility, and definition of products and projects. You will be required to support this work, ensuring that business requirements and processes are fully understood and clearly documented. This is a highly focused role and has been created to ensure the smooth delivery of the product upgrade project.
- Involved in gathering requirements from business analysts, business stakeholders and domain experts then translating these into workable solutions.
- All the work is project based, so there will be plenty of variety
- Attending Product Management meetings about planning and prioritising backlog/vision refinement
- Developing strong understanding of the business operations and how it relates to delivering value to the customer
- Creating detailed user stories
- Supporting team to deliver product road map
- Identify opportunities to make operations and platform more efficient / effective
- Prepare technical specifications
- To learn and adopt different business analysis techniques
- Assist with any additional Project related work
- A pragmatic get on and get the job done attitude
- Resilient, able to take input and direction to run with a task
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills - ability to breakdown technical information to non-technical audience
- Good problem solving skills
- Develop relationships throughout the business
- Excellent planning or organisational skills
Desirable (Not essential):
- Experience with Agile principles, delivery and work practices would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Project lifecycle and delivery in a technical environment
- Experience in managing development projects
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.