** Technical Support Consultant for a Software Product ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWSUPTO £40K based in ExpWe are looking for an experienced Technical Support Consultant...
** Technical Support Consultant for a Software Product **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
UPTO £40K based in Exp
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Consultant (Digital Product Specialist) to join a swanky office in the heart of Guildford.
You will need to be passionate about digital and be ready to be part of team delivering best-in-class services for all clients.
Our client is a Digital specialists, helping clients to adapt their processes and to benefit from new opportunities generated by digital change.
- providing friendly, professional expert support to clients
- pro-actively advise and educate our clients about our platform and its features for CRM,
digital and email marketing, sales progression
- provide advice on best practice in digital and CRM
- coordinate the resolution of enquiries that require 2nd line / developer input
- deliver online and onsite training sessions
- manage your tasks and new requests using online project tools
- create training videos
- create step by step user guides with screenshots
- define and manage the user roles
- supporting the Project Managers with pre-release testing of new platform features
- supporting client users during User Acceptance Testing
- reviewing client's accounts for data integrity, data quality
- contributing to general platform development with ideas, suggestions, best practice
- creating digital marketing assets such as email templates using our platform
- Email Marketing, CRM, CMS, ecommerce or similar solution pro-active support
- interacting with clients at various skill levels
- digital marketing foundations, understanding terminology and basic functions of SEO, CMS, CRM, landing pages, tracking, social channels
- excellent writing and verbal skills
- (digital) agency background
- documentation, user guide writing
- basic Photoshop skills, editing of screenshots and similar
- basic video editing, screenvideo production
- data management, spreadsheet formulas and lookup tables
- QA, testing
- friendly, professional attitude at all times
- patient, empathy for non-technical users, newbies
- natural communicator, both verbal and in writing
- passion for detail, getting things right, not just done
For further details, please email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.