Scheduling Administrator Permanent Lolworth £23,000 £24,000 Per Annum A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic administrator to join a...
£23,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic administrator to join a thriving family owned business in Lolworth due to ongoing growth. The successful candidate must be a driver with access to a car due to location of the office and will be happy to work within a busy and close knit team. You must have previous experience scheduling appointments and preferably within the construction/security industry.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling maintenance visits on behalf of engineers
- Invoicing and cancelling contracts
- Speaking to customers on the telephone
- Ordering of supplies
- Credit control duties
- General housekeeping duties
- Helping as required due to the nature of a small business
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a scheduling/logistical position
- Access to a vehicle
- A confident and enthusiastic personality
- Sage experience is desirable
- Fantastic customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
If this sounds like the perfect position for you please apply with an updated CV in word format or contact Maisie on 01223 3244433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.