We are recruiting for a global business for the position of Direct Marketing Co-ordinator. This is an essential position within the business to ensure that...
We are recruiting for a global business for the position of Direct Marketing Co-ordinator. This is an essential position within the business to ensure that direct communication with customers is delivered at the very highest standard.
You will be working across a variety of projects, be able to influence stakeholders, multiple agency management and be responsible for a large budget within the team. We are looking for a team player who will work efficiently across the business in a fast paced working environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the company's eNewsletter - liaising with stakeholders, agencies product marketing and after sales
- To work on campaigns to raise above-the-line activities, to work on ad hoc projects and to translate these in to email campaigns. This will include budget management, working with the CRM specialist to create a customer first approach.
- To ensure that web content is accurate and functioning and to work with agencies to provide relevant communications with customers to increase engagement. Also developing quarterly plans and providing performance reports.
- Reporting monthly on email performance and providing recommendations
- Fantastic attention to detail and data savvy
- Logical problem solver with a customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to challenge and be able to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Comfortable managing relationships with external suppliers and agencies
- A background in a direct marketing environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.