Customer Service Co-ordinator Northampton Full Time 37.5 hours per week between 7:00am 7:00pm £17,000-£18,000 25 days holiday, free parking on site plus pension...
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week between 7:00am - 7:00pm
25 days holiday, free parking on site plus pension contribution
Exciting opportunity to work for a developing company in Northampton. Looking for a dynamic Customer Service Co-ordinator who is forwarding thinking and decisive. You need to be a strong communicator with the ability to work as part of a team and have the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- Log calls and information accurately
- Answer queries accurately in a timely manner, both internally and externally
- Monitor all designated incidents through to completion
- Proving quotations and obtaining purchase orders from customers
- Manager Customer requirements
- Periodically review security policies - to ensure full compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Carry out any 'ad-hoc' assignments as when as required.
- Have excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly
- Attention to detail is key
- Be a team player
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels in the organisation to obtain information required.
- A strong communicator
If this role is of interest please contact Sophie or Tasha on 01908 200990.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.