JOB ROLE: Patent and Trademark Renewals ClerkSalary: Flexible depending on experiencePurpose: The maintenance of the renewals part of the record system, processing reminders and instructions,...
JOB ROLE: Patent and Trademark Renewals Clerk
Salary: Flexible depending on experience
Purpose: The maintenance of the renewals part of the record system, processing reminders and instructions, payment of fees and updating records within key deadlines.
- Must have understanding of renewals formalities process
- Has knowledge of all renewals laws in all territories
- Good appreciation of the records process and Progressor records
- Understands how to pay fees directly to the European Patent office in the UK and European community trademarks.
- Appreciation of accounts billing process.
- Competent in using Worksite
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages
It is essential that the candidate is 'computer savvy', skilled in utilising basic computer packages and software - e.g. word/excel; with the ability to learn additional programmes that we have within the firm.
The role entails a large proportion of cross checking of documents and spreadsheets, along with general administrative duties.
Attention detail is crucial to the job role and we are looking for a candidate that will dot all the I's and cross the T's.
Any individuals with experience in renewals would be fantastic; or similarly candidates with a background in insurance.
We will also consider candidates from a finance and banking background.
If this is you, please get in touch with or call 0121 200 2535
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.