Tate currently have an exciting new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor in the Reading area, this is a long term ongoing role.The purpose...
Tate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant for a
The Customer Service Assistant role offers a fantastic opportunity to join our busy client in Windsor, providing responses to a wide range of enquiries from customers via telephone, email, face to face and written correspondence.
In the Customer Service Assistant role you will:
- Have a passion for customer service
- Display a good, professional attitude
- Be able to stay focused, calm and resilient under pressure
- Be able to prioritise work load and work to tight deadlines
- Be a quick learner who is driven and can use their own initiative
- Be computer literate with experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to pick up computer systems and software quickly.
- Display strong organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Temp - Perm basis for right candidate
Monday - Friday
0830 - 1700
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.