Accounts Assistant Hemel Hempstead£22 000 pa My client, a well-established, award winning business based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for an Accounts Assistant with a...
£22 000 pa
My client, a well-established, award winning business based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for an Accounts Assistant with a passion for numbers to join their friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated candidate looking to build a career in finance. This role presents opportunities for personal development, whilst at the same time understanding all areas of the business.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reconciling the company bank accounts
- Be responsible for managing the companies fixed asset register
- Produce accurate and timely monthly invoices for the service and revenue streams
- Processing monthly reports and reconciling back to the general ledger
- Managing employee expenses
- Ensure that our customers are invoiced accurately and on time
- Assist with the month end process by processing monthly journals, reconciling balance sheet accounts and providing analysis to support the month end accounts
- Monitoring credit notes issued to customers and regularly reporting this to management of the business
- Any other duties to support the Finance function as required by the business
- Great accuracy skills and an attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage your own time and prioritise tasks accordingly to fit deadlines
- An understanding of figures
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- ERP system such as Microsoft Great Plains - advantageous
- Previous experience working in a finance team
- A desire to advance their career in finance
If this sounds like the right role for you then please either apply direct with an updated CV in Word format or call Elize van Niekerk for more information on 075 2587 3249.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.