Tate are working with a client located in Tiverton. This is a permanent position based at the regional head office.You will be working closely with...
Tate are working with a client located in Tiverton. This is a permanent position based at the regional head office.
You will be working closely with the wider team to support the development of a product from start to finish. This includes taking the brief from customers (retail and brand owners) and developing all aspects of the product.
Our client is offering an exciting & rewarding graduate scheme with a proven track record for delivering structured & successful career paths for the right candidates.
- Account Management
- New Product Development
- Critical Path Management
- Product Costings
- Working closely with all departments within the company
- Presentation preparation: including competitor reviews, mocking-up product, creating PowerPoint presentations documents
- Managing Artwork Process
- Liaising with packaging suppliers (requests for samples/quotes etc...)
- Preparing development seals, pre-production and PR samples for customers
- Range of other general activities to support New Product Development process
- All other duties supporting the daily management of a customer
- Natural enthusiasm and passion to work in the FMGC sector
- Ability to multi-task and work on multi-projects
- Highly proficient in MS Office systems including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Successful within a fast paced environment : responds well to pressure
- Commercially competent
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Creative flair
- Ambitious & focussed: willing to work hard for career progression through Junior Product Manager to Product Manager
- Clean driving licence
- Minimum of 2:1 degree
- Some experience gained after graduation or during a sandwich placement would be beneficial
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.