My client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for Administrators and Minute takers to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. This role is...
Start Date: ASAP
Our client based in Alresford on the outskirts of Winchester is currently seeking an efficient Administrator, on a temporary basis to start ASAP. This role would suit someone that is used to working in a fast paced environment with good problem solving skills and a confident working knowledge of MS Excel.
You will be required to ensure all administrative duties for the compliance technical systems are maintained, data is collated and filed and technical reports are submitted on a timely basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complete daily reviews of all paperwork ensuring the paper work is filed and archived
- To collate and trend all data for internal and external reports and maintain the micro systems.
- To collate and trend all non-conformances for internal and external reports and maintain the systems. Communicate trends to managers for improvements to be applied.
- To co-ordinate the booking of the company meetings in line with the company schedule and minute the actions from the meeting.
- To carry out internal quality management system procedural audits to monitor the company's compliance with policies, procedures, customer, and legal requirements
- To carry out other duties that may reasonably be required.
- Logging of customer complaints
- Liaising with suppliers
- Initiating investigations of complaints
- Drafting of complaint responses
- Input of technical KPI's and generation of internal technical reports
- General administrative duties
You will need:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- The ability to build rapport with customers/ suppliers
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a varied work load
- Previous experience in customer care administration
- A confident working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- The ability to formulate spreadsheets and prepare reports
Due to the location of this role you will need your own transport
If this role sounds of interest to you we would like to hear from you - get in touch!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.