Marketing Assistant | £18 £20,000Calling all Marketing Assistants... We have partnered with a company known for developing and enhancing each individual employee with their career...
Marketing Assistant required for an Insurance organisation in Hatfield!
Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant?
Are you experienced within copy writing, social media management, SEO, and possess a natural creative flair?
- Manage social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, & Google Plus
- Investigate new opportunities to increase online presence
- Maintain online platforms
- Monitor third party review sites, maintain marketing records and contact customers as required
- Coordinating monthly e-newsletters and reporting the results of each campaign
- Network with digital agencies to assist the Marketing Manager and company achieve return on investment
- Planning and implementing an SEO strategy
- Keeping up to date with SEO advances and advising the Marketing Manager accordingly
- Writing online articles aimed at increasing SEO and traffic to the company websites
- Monitoring websites and assist the sales team to improve media presence
- Conducting marketing research where necessary
- Creating documented processes for marketing activities
- Managing the administration of marketing files and databases
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in producing entries for awards
- Assisting with the administration side of event planning
- Support production of marketing materials, leaflets, posters, flyers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability
- Passion to learn and positivity about achieving success
- IT Literate; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good communication and copywriting skills
- Good analytical and organisation skills
- A solid understanding of SEO best practice beneficial
- An ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and identify trends.
Desirable expertise required:
- An understanding of Content Management Systems ( WordPress)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- A-level or equivalent
- Desirable not essential: Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Marketing Certificate/ Diploma
- Previous experience in a Marketing/Digital Marketing role
- Experience of planning and running SEO strategies
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
This position is for a Marketing Assistant. As well as a competitive annual salary of circa £21,000, the business offers a competitive, health scheme, and free parking on site, as well as holiday package.
The job is immediately available.
This is a position for an established and ever growing Insurance business. Working within a team of 18 very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager will all aspects of marketing plan implementation, including maintaining brand consistency across all communication channels, and driving both traditional and digital marketing initiatives to increase consumer awareness and sales.
This role offer lots of variety, and a creative eye and adaptability are key.
We would like someone with a strong General Insurance background.
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.