Focused | Creative | Organised | Does this sound like you? We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support our clients marketing team...
Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant?With an annual salary of circa £21,000, the business offers a competitive, health scheme, and free parking on site, as well as holiday package.
Working within a team of 18 very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager will all aspects of marketing plan implementation, including maintaining brand consistency across all communication channels, and driving both traditional and digital marketing initiatives to increase consumer awareness and sales.This role offer lots of variety, and a creative eye and adaptability are key.We would like someone with Insurance knowledge.
- Manage social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, & Google Plus·
- Investigate new opportunities to increase online presence·
- Maintain online platforms·
- Monitor third party review sites, maintain marketing records and contact customers as required·
- Coordinating monthly e-newsletters and reporting the results of each campaign ·
- Network with digital agencies to assist the Marketing Manager and company achieve return on investment ·
- Planning and implementing an SEO strategy and much more
Working HoursMonday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.