Billing AdministratorNorthamptonFull Time 8.30-17.30£17,000-£18,00025 days holiday, free parking on site plus pension contribution Exciting opportunity to work for a developing company in Northampton. Looking...
Full Time - 8.30-17.30
25 days holiday, free parking on site plus pension contribution
Exciting opportunity to work for a developing company in Northampton. Looking for a strong administrator who has high attention to detail. You need to be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
- Add contracts on the database accurately
- Answer queries accurately in a timely manner, both internally and externally
- Produce accurate sales ledger reports
- Maintain invoicing spreadsheets
- Produce confirmation forms for customers
- Carry out "ad-hoc" assignments when requested
- Understand key dates within large contracts
- Ensure all paperwork is scanned correctly and saved to the right customer contract
- Be efficient with the full Microsoft package
- The ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail is key
- Be a team player
- Have high numeric skills
- A strong communicator
If this role is of interest please contact Tasha or Sophie on 01908 200990.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.