Temporary administrator role paying £10.00 £13.00 per hour supporting a busy department in an award-winning property company in Mayfair. This is an...
Full Time - 8.30-17.30 Monday - Friday
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and strong excel skills? Are you looking to settle in to a busy administration role?
We have an opportunity to work for a well-established and developing company in Northampton.
As Administrator you will need to prioritise your busy workload. You will be responsible for specific customer accounts, dealing with all of the billings for each order, liaising with various internal teams and finding solutions to problems if they arise.
As an Administrator, some of your daily duties will include:
- Adding contracts on the database accurately
- Answering queries accurately in a timely manner, both internally and externally
- Producing accurate sales ledger reports
- Maintaining invoicing spreadsheets
- Producing confirmation forms for customers
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments when requested
- Ensure all paperwork is scanned correctly and saved to the right customer contract
Skills and experience:
- Be efficient with the full Microsoft package
- Strong excel skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail is key
- Be a team player
- Have high numeric skills
- A strong communicator
As well as being part of a friendly and supportive team, you will benefit from 25 days holiday, free parking on site plus pension contribution.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.