Tate are looking for talented Accounts Administrators to work for a large head office based in the centre of Watford.Are you looking for a new...
We are currently working with a prestigious design industry based in South West London, who are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The company is growing year on year and now could not be a better time to join them.
This is a fantastic to take on a busy, varied role and become an integral part of the team.
The duties of the role will include:
- Invoicing; producing and processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements, creating supplier payments for weekly payment run
- Receiving payments; taking calls for card payments over telephone, receiving cheques through the post, banking, posting of daily payments to Quickbooks
- Credit control - ensuring all payments are received and liaising with customers regarding any late payments
- Providing excellent customer care and resolving any queries
- Ensuring the petty cash register is updated at all times and posting the register to Quickbooks
- Sending remittance advises (please note that all preparation work for the supplier payment run will be completed by the Accounts Supervisor)
- General administration including answering the telephone, dealing with building maintenance issues, ordering stationery and office supplies and any other ad-hoc duties as required
Knowledge of the accounts process and Quickbooks would be beneficial but not essential for this role.
You must be numerical and analytical with good communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise with people at all levels and a real team player.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and the salary on offer is £18k - £22k.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.