Customer Support Associate
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
12 month initial contract
Based in Woking, Surrey
This is a full-time office-based role
9 am to 6 pm , Monday - Friday
Our client based is Woking in an online retail business. Due to continuous growth, they have an exciting opportunity for a highly experience customer service professional.
This position involves dealing with inbound customer enquiries and is a great opportunity to join a friendly team.
Key duties will include:
- Handle all Customer's enquiries over the phone, emails, chat messenger
- Contact existing customers to inform them about delivery dates or any issues which might happen prior to delivery
- Answering questions about our products with a thorough understanding of what we do and how it is of benefit of the client
- Establishing and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Record all calls, email communication in our CRM system in every detail
- A strong customer focus with the ability to deliver great service
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A background in complaint resolution would be a great benefit
- Confident and positive personality with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail are essential
- Ability to learn and adapt to new techniques and experience
- Ability to remain calm and empathetic when under pressure or dealing with difficult situations
- Able to understand the customers point of view but be able to communicate policies and values effectively
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise your workload
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted