Senior Business Performance Analyst Required!Are you an experienced Business Performance Analyst looking for that next step?Are you interested in working for a company where you...
Senior Business Performance Analyst Required!
Are you an experienced Business Performance Analyst looking for that next step?
Are you interested in working for a company where you will be valued and have the opportunities to develop and progress?
The Brand are currently recruiting a Senior Business Performance Analyst to join the team in the Staines office on a permanent basis. The brand is a leading financial services company with over 30 years' experience providing innovative finance solutions that help consumers and businesses to grow and prosper. We are one of Japan's largest non-bank financial institutions. We currently have over 1,200 employees, providing market leading products and services to over one million customers.
The Business Performance team owns the information flowing into the business, validates it and maximises the impact and use. The team creates a very visible link to our Vision, Mission and Objectives and drives business information, insight and challenge into achieving those aims.
- Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Build an in depth knowledge of their customers purpose, critical success factors , and processes
- Work with the Financial Planning & Analyst team, develop and maintain an effective volume forecasting tool within OBIEE (or other suitable BI tools), reducing the reliance on manual calculations and improving speed of delivery to internal customers
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience working with Oracle OBIEE (or similar BI applications)
- Demonstrate experience of data extraction, analysis, and data visualisation, working with high standards of accuracy and precision
- Be a proactive self-starter and rationale thinker
- Experience of working in the asset finance industry would be beneficial
- Prior experience of working with other data visualisation tools would be advantageous
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.