A new permanent position at an established, growing Commercial Insurance Broker due to expansion.Working with a team of 9 dedicated professionals, you will organise a...
A new permanent position at an established, growing Commercial Insurance Broker due to expansion.
Working with a team of 9 dedicated professionals, you will organise a comprehensive range of commercial insurance products to existing and new customers.
This role would suit someone from a generalist Insurance background.
The role is office based, but may occasionally require travelling to clients premises. This may need to be completed outside of normal hours on occasion.
- Review monthly renewals in time to arrange new policies.
- Arrange for clients presentations to be prepared.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and contribute towards the company's sales forecast and budgets.
- Working with the External Sales team to complete detailed reviews of the insurance requirements of existing and potential new customers.
- Prepare detailed reports and registers.
- Negotiate with Underwriters in placing, amending or renewing client's insurance needs.
- Assist customers and insurers on a settlement of claims.
- Provide risk advice / risk management / risk prevention information to customers in conjunction with Underwriters as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and legalities of General Insurance
- Personal and Commercial Insurance product experience
- Knowledge of underwriting and rating factors
- FCA regulations for dealing with insurance customers
- Report writing and insurance register preparation techniques
- Knowledge of the Data Protections Act
- Money laundering legislation
Benefits here include:
- A competitive annual salary of circa £30,000
- Bonus scheme
- Health scheme
- Free parking
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.