My fantastic client based in Kings Cross are looking for a Sales Account Coordinator to join their buzzy, sociable and hardworking team. They are...
My fantastic client based in Kings Cross are looking for a Sales Account Coordinator to join their buzzy, sociable and hardworking team. They are a luxury British heritage brand, with over 100 years of expertise in their industry.
Passion is at the centre of everything they do, so successful candidates are always ones which can emulate this in their work and be true brand ambassadors.
This role will be supporting the sales team with the administration for all wholesale customer orders and assist in trading the wholesale business to deliver targets sales and profit.
If you are happy with a salary of £21,000 and have experience within a similar role I would love to hear from you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Offering excellent customer service to wholesale customers and to develop relationships with existing customers and potential new customers
* Working alongside the Sales, Merchandising, Logistics, Warehouse and Buying teams to ensure orders are processed and fulfilled in line with each customer's requirements. This role will mainly focus on Key Account customers.
* Provide administrative support for sales within the business where required, both internally and externally.
* Identify and build relations with key customer contacts (buying, supply chain, marketing, merchandising etc.).
* Produce sales analysis from customer data
The successful candidate will:
* Have experience within a similar role
* Be self-motivated
* Be a brand ambassador
* Love working within a team and building relationships
* Prosecco Fridays!
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Salary sacrifice ride to work scheme and childcare vouchers
* Staff discount
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.