Tate are currently working, exclusively, with a well-established business based in Tower Bridge who specialise in managing serviced office space.This is an exciting opportunity to...
Tate are currently working, exclusively, with a well-established business based in Tower Bridge who specialise in managing serviced office space.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a busy and varied role and take full responsibility for the both the reception area and support the property services team in regards to the facilities for the building.
You'll be the first line of support for the clients within the building, manage all administrative tasks in relation to the front desk and facilities whilst also providing a 5* level of customer service at all times.
You must be confident in taking on a standalone position and liaising with both clients and external contacts over the telephone, via email and face to face.
The duties of the role will include:
- Support the Head of Property Services with administration
- Ensure compliance is uploaded to the CRM system
- Office set-ups
- Organise suppliers to carry out any relevant works
- Raising property issues
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain the security sign-in book and the filing system for correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and tidy at all times
- Chasing PO numbers for invoices as and when needed
This role is permanent, full-time and offering a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
Previous experience working within facilities would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.