A Service Coordinator is required to join a highly respected business based in Hitchin. You will play a key role in scheduling engineers. We are...
A Service Coordinator is required to join a highly respected business based in Hitchin. You will play a key role in scheduling engineers. We are looking for a personable and organised individual who has a high level of customer service.
The right candidate can expect a competitive salary plus a great benefits package, that includes private health care, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, on site parking and refreshments provided throughout the day.
As a service coordinator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with all breakdown calls, via fax, email and phone
- Schedule and prioritise 5/6 engineers to attend pre organised and emergency jobs
- Monitoring engineers workload and pro-activity
- Liaising between customers and suppliers
- Resolving complaints and inspect completed work
- Producing quotes for jobs
The ideal candidate will need:
- To be able to work under pressure
- Experience of coordinating in a business to business environment
- Be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- To be confident and uses own initiative
Working Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:00.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Tate recruitment using the APPLY button. We will respond to all applications within two working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.