An experienced, interactive Management Accountant is required to join a market leading tech business. In this role based in a friendly, contemporary office in Letchworth,...
We are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join a face paced team based in Welwyn Garden City.
Permanent, full time with a highly competitive salary (depending on experience) plus excellent company benefits.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Comparing and reconciling sales and purchase data
- P&L Format and Analysis
- Prepare tax for review
- Preparing key financial reports - monthly and quarterly
- Transacting purchase invoices and supplier payments
Candidates will be expected to be flexible and willing to take on responsibilities at all levels.
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or newly qualified
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and acumen
- Ability to work accurately with large volumes of data
- Understanding of key accounting practices, P&L format
- Multi-task and able to work to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to be flexible in a fast moving and challenging environment
Please APPLY using your current CV as a word doc (not a PDF please) and Tate will review your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.