HR and Recruitment Administrator One of our clients is looking for a capable & supremely organised Recruitment & HR Administrator to act as a...
HR and Recruitment Administrator
One of our clients is looking for a capable & supremely organised Recruitment & HR Administrator to act as a central resource for all recruitment administration across multiple offices.
The Administrator will be pivotal to an efficient recruitment process & applicants must be extremely organised, methodical & persistent. This is a fast-moving role & will entail keeping track of multiple vacancies across numerous offices, therefore good record-keeping skills & attention to detail are paramount. This role will involve a great deal of telephone contact so good communication & relationship-building skills are vital. It would suit someone with a very strong administrative background, preferably within a recruitment/HR environment. Experience of job boards & social media recruitment would also be useful & strong IT skills are a must.
Main duties include:
- Acting as the central resource for all recruitment tasks
- Providing administrative support & assistance regarding recruitment across the organisation
- Regular telephone liaison with Managers to discuss current vacancies & candidates
- Posting new vacancies on company website, job boards & social media
- Monitoring advert responses & forwarding CVs to the relevant Manager
- Arranging, co-ordinating & following-up interviews
- Preparing offer letters & conducting pre-employment checks, such as obtaining written references
- Manage contract administration including new contracts of employment & variations to contracts as required
- Adding New Starter details to OpenPeople HR database
- Setting up Personnel Files for new staff across the organisation
- Collating, preparing & monitoring recruitment statistics for senior management
- Visiting each service every six months to audit Personnel Files
This role is a full-time position, based in Central Winchester (although regular visits to our Homes will be part of the role therefore you must be able to drive).
DBS check required
Hours: 35 per week
No parking on site
Pay £10 per hour
Initially temporary with opportunity.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.