SALES CONSULTANTAre you interested in property and working as an estate agent?Are you a driven performer with a self-motivated attitude?Then we want to hear from...
Are you interested in property and working as an estate agent?
Are you a driven performer with a self-motivated attitude?
Then we want to hear from you!
Working as an estate agent, you'll specialize in sales of residential properties on behalf of your clients. You'll value and market properties, with the aim of negotiating the best price for your client. Your role will involve frequent liaison with banks, building societies, mortgage brokers, surveyors, solicitors and other estate agencies during transactions.
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken
- Visit and talk to sellers about their property and its special features
- Estimate the value of a property
- Market and promote properties for sale
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy
- Make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Driver with a car
- Great telephone manner
- Good rapport building skills
- Highly interested in the property sector
- Property background not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.