An efficient Office Administrator is required for a successful company, located near Exebridge in Somerset.This opportunity could be full OR part-time dependent on the suitable...
Office Administrator £16k to £18k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you looking for an entry level position in administration?
Our client a forward thinking and traditional dry lining specialist is currently on the recruit for an enthusiastic and hardworking Office Administrator who is ready to face a challenge in an office that is filled with banter and fun!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Answering telephone calls and assisting customers over the phone
- Typing of invoices and quotes
- Dealing with email correspondence
- Helping with filing and archiving
- Data entry on to an in-house systems
- Any other administrative duties as requested within the scope of the role
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
- Astute prioritisation capabilities
- A high level of communicative skill, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well in a team as well as alone and on your own initiative
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.