Tate are seeking an experienced Clients Service Manager for success growing business within the technology industry.As a Client Services Manager you are the primary...
Tate are seeking an experienced Clients Service Manager for success growing business within the technology industry.
As a Client Services Manager you are the primary point of contact for your customers you will be responsible for the successful program delivery and retention of various accounts
You will work alongside the Operations Team to ensure their products are always delivered to their expected service levels.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are organised and disciplined; have excellent communication skills; understand budgets and time lines; and are a team player,This is the role for you.
- Day to day relationship management of assigned client base
- Driving program strategy and adjust as necessary
- Keeping up to speed on trends and best practices in Online Brand Protection
- On-board new clients; gather necessary documentation and communicate needs to Operations team
- Be the point of contact for program related questions and concerns
- Schedule a monthly meeting with the client to review reporting and other issues/successes that arise in a month
- Communicate daily with the Operations team to ensure client deliverable and data are timely and accurate.
- Act as an extension of the clients Brand Protection team, understanding their products, goals and what success of the program means to them
- Retention and expansion of clients
- Maintains a high level of retention rate with our clients and it is critical that this role understands the importance of that goal
- Up selling additional products
- Experience with being an interface between customers and internal technical teams
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in similar role
- Ability to analyse data and provide insights, trends, and recommendations
- Comfortable with customer presentations
- Comfortable working with internet and web interfaces
- Client relationship management or account management experience is essential for this role.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should have a BA degree
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated
- Passionate and professional attitude
Salary and benefits
- Up to £36,000 (depending on experience)
- Normal hours of work Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00 with 30 Minutes break
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.