Temporary Credit Controller Based near Watford (driver required) £11 per hour 2 to 3 months Tate are looking for a temporary Credit Controller to...
An immediate opportunity has arisen to work for a large multi national organisation in their busy Finance Department.
We have a job for an experienced Credit Controller to join an established team on an interim basis. The role is initially for 4- 6 months but may go on longer or even go permanent.
Key Responsibilities include:
* To ensure maximum cash is collected to minimise any overdue debt
* Manage & monitor cash collections and over 90 day debt to archive targets set
* Providing a high level of customer service to both internal & external clients
* Reporting and escalation of issues to Supervisor which impact on timely cash collection
* Dealing with any queries when they arise in a timely fashion
* Maintain accurate client records
* Other ad hoc duties related to Credit Services
Our ideal Credit Controller will have:
* Previous Credit Control experience and a good understanding of all the processes
* Excellent customer skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of clients in a friendly and efficient manner
* Ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team
* Strong organisational skills
If this appeals and suits you, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Becky Day will contact you in the next working day by phone or email regarding the job.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.