HR Business Partner Job PurposeThe HR Business Partner is the first point of contact for line managers and employees, looking after the daily operations and...
Partner Secretary Winchester
Our fabulous client is on the hunt for a new addition to the team, supporting numerous Partners. As a Secretary, you will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Partners.
This interesting role will give the Secretary the chance to become involved in a variety of tasks, including:
- Producing excellent quality written and visual material such as letters, reports, memos, tenders and presentations in line with the company house style
- Diary management, organising meetings and booking facilities
- Assisting in the design and production of marketing material.
- Invoicing clients
- Driven and Motivated attitude
- Administration tasks
- Filing and archiving
- Handling all telephone enquiries swiftly and effectively
- Maintaining and updating the staff intranet
- Other ad hoc duties
An organised Secretary with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a polite and diplomatic telephone manner and impeccable attention to detail is crucial to ensure the smooth running of the office and to enable staff to maximise their activity. The keys to this role are attitude and organisational skills rather than lots of similar previous experience
Working Monday - Friday from 9.30 am until 5.30 pm, you will need to be a team player, with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed.
Knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel and PowerPoint would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this role please call Emily Hutt
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.