A hard working and personable Credit Controller is required to join a market leading business based in Letchworth. As an experienced Credit Controller you will...
A hard working and personable Credit Controller is required to join a market leading business based in Letchworth. As an experienced Credit Controller you will be working in a busy team. Helping the business achieving it cash flow goals as well maintaining an excellent working relationships with their customers.
The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £25,000 plus a great benefits package, that includes leisure, retail and holiday vouchers and up to 20% off the company's products.
As Credit Controller you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Working to standardised credit control procedures
- Carrying out credit risk assessments
- Dealing and resolving customer queries
- Chasing payments
- Submitting overdue accounts to debt collecting agencies
- Reviewing daily reports and removing stopped customer accounts
The ideal candidate will need:
- Good excel skills, the ability to use V- look ups is helpful
- To be able to work to deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role
- To be able to use your initiative
- To be organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Monday to Friday, working on a rota basis 8:30-5:00 or 9-5:30.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply and Tate will respond to applications within the next working day by phone call or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.