Legal Secretary Role An international law firm based in Birmingham City Centre is seeking a professional services secretary to work within their busy team. This...
Cambridge - Central
My client, a well-established business based in Cambridge City Centre are looking for a hard working Secretary with a keen eye for detail to join their friendly team. This role is ideal for someone who has a minimum of 3 years administration experience and can demonstrate a great working attitude with high attention to detail and ability to manage a very busy workload or an experienced Secretary looking to take on more responsibility.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Audio/copy typing
- Provide cover/support in other secretaries absence
- Taking over Team Coordinator's duties in their absence
- Scanning and copying of reports and documents as necessary
- Arrange meetings and organise beverages
- Liaise with clients. E.g. respond to emails, take phone calls and deal with general enquiries
- Interpret instructions and implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
- Update relevant data
- Supporting with monthly billing and invoicing (this can include dealing with debit and credit notes)
- Assist with applications and formalities documents
- Liaising with internal departments
- Any other duties a partner, fee earner or senior member of staff may reasonably ask you to carry out
- Must be diligent and have high attention to detail
- Must have three years minimum of strong administrative/secretarial experience
- Be able to work as part of a team and manage a busy workload
- IT literate
- Experience working within a Legal environment would be a huge benefit
If this sounds like the right role for you then please either apply direct with an updated CV in Word format or call Maisie for more information on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.