Tate Recruitment are seeking a Customer Service Assistant in Bedworth. The role is on a temporary leading to permanent position with a salary of £16,500...
Customer Service Assistant
£15,500 (plus commission and over time opportunities)
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious well known client based in Waterbeach. They are currently seeking a personable and friendly Customer Service Assistant to join their fun and vibrant team on a permanent full time basis. This is an ideal role for someone with fantastic communication skills and the ability to flex their approach to customer services. Ideally you will have previous experience working within either a call centre environment or on Reception but my client is open to seeing individuals with minimum experience as long as you have a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
On offer to the right candidate is an opportunity to do as much over time as you like, commission structure, the opportunity to gain exposure to different areas of the business out of peak times and to expand on your skill set with nurturing management.
- Answer incoming calls with a great telephone manner
- Assist customers with general enquiries or complaints
- Updating internal CRM system
- Screen and respond to a high level of incoming emails
- Data input
- General administrative duties
- Must have fantastic communication skills
- Must be confident with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to construct professional replies to emails with accurate spelling and good use of English written language
- Must be energetic, positive and have a "can do" attitude
If you would like more information then please call Maisie on 01223 324433 or apply direct with an updated CV in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.