Admin assistant Luton £9 per hour 4 month temporary roleTate are currently looking for a Temporary Administrator for up to 4 months to support with...
A Completions Team Administrator position within one of the UK's leading and most exciting property development companies has become available. The role is based on their development near Vauxhall/Battersea. This award-winning property company pride themselves on delivering a seamless end to end experience to their diverse clientele and so are excited for this person to join the team and focus on delivering outstanding administrative support to the completions team, and also the wider team where needed.
The Completions Team Administrator will act as administrative support for the completions team. They will cover diary management, appointment preparation, roadshow and event support, inbox and phone management, and data inputting into Salesforce. This candidate will succeed in providing high quality customer service to purchasers, ensuring completions take place according to programme forecasts, while providing an excellent, efficient completion and handover process.
If you take pride in representing a reputable company, happy with a 12 month ftc, happy with a salary of £26-28k, have experience in a similar role and are excited about the opportunity of taking on a new challenge then we would love to hear from you!
- Ensuring the completions team diaries are managed efficiently
- Taking responsibility for management of the central email address and phone line
- Assisting with the preparation for home demonstration and handover appointments
- Assisting with preparation for any events and roadshows the team may organise
- Assisting with the inputting of data into Salesforce
- Providing back up resource for the completions team in the event of unexpected absenceGeneral administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will
- Have experience within a similar role
- Thrive on working within a team and providing effective administrative support
- Be able to commute to SW8
- Be happy with a 12 month fixed term contract
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.