AdministratorPay rate: £9.31p/hHours: 3 days a week (9am 5pm)We are currently recruiting for our client located in Eastleigh for a part-time administrator on a temporary...
Learning and Development Administrator
Our client based in Salisbury is seeking a temporary member of staff to join their learning and development team.
The successful applicant must have:
- 4 GCSE passes or equivalent including English and Maths or equivalent or successfully completion of appropriate apprenticeship at Level 2
- Level 3 IT qualification (ECDL3 or Equivalent)
- Previous relevant experience of providing administrative support and developing documentation to support the use of systems
- Full valid driving licence full valid driving licence (sometime you may need to travel to other office locations).
Daily tasks will include:
- Establish and maintain effective systems and procedures for supporting the staff Induction, the Apprentice programme, and Further Education programmes.
- Undertake administrative support duties specific to the Learning and Development Department - for example e-learning administration, maintenance of learner records, monitoring of external training requests.
- Liaising with training providers.
- Undertake individual project work, including research and development of new programmes.
- Assist in the development and review of procedures and develop user guides, forms and templates to support the work of the team.
- Provide excellent customer service by acting as a point of contact for L&D for general queries from internal and external customers.
- Act as an administrator for the Learning Management System, adding new users, producing usage reports, reporting issues and liaising with the e-Learning Developer to ensure staff can use our system and that it meets organisational needs.
- Administer and support the Performance Review process, including providing one to one training for new users to ensure they are using the system correctly.
- Day to day management of the financial administration side for the L&D function, including budget monitoring and processing of orders and payments. Tracking and processing of invoices relating to Learning and Development activity
Duration: 3 months with possible extension/opportunity thereafter
Hours: 37 per week
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Free on-site parking
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.