A highly organised and personable Receptionist is required to join a leading organisation in Bournemouth on a temporary ongoing basis offering an immediate start.The role...
Working hours 9am - 6pm
LOCATION: LONDON BRIDGE
An exciting position has opened up for a Receptionist within in a prestigious design company based near London Bridge. The successful candidate will be someone with a passion for delivering a first class level of customer service who are able to create a warm and welcoming first impression. If you are someone who shows initiative and a willingness and enthusiasm to take on their responsibilities and you also ideally have some previous experience working in a Reception role, I want to hear from you!
- Answering the switchboard calls- screening, redirecting and announcing where necessary
- Meeting and greeting visitors including clients, contractors and workmen
- Receiving deliveries and post
- Booking meeting rooms
- Booking cabs and couriers
- General upkeep of reception and ground floor facilities
- Liaising with suppliers and raising any issues with them as necessary
- Assist with refreshments for meetings if required
- Keeping the ground floor and reception area in good order
- Monitoring general email inbox
- Manage the daily/weekly attendance register for all staff
- Update and leave out the cleaners' notebook at the end of the day
- Ordering in fresh flowers weekly
- Lock up the reception and ground floor area at 6pm
Other ad-hoc duties
- Support the Group Finance team with regular administrative tasks
- Scanning, shredding and archiving as a part of the ongoing paperless office policy.
- Occasional assistance to the Executive Assistant
- Occasionally assist some of the teams with tasks eg. group travel bookings
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.