We are recruiting for a global business for the position of Direct Marketing Co-ordinator. This is an essential position within the business to ensure that...
The Marketing Coordinator is part of the Client EMEA marketing team and is responsible for supporting the central EMEA team and where required specific subsidiary markets and distributors. They are responsible for coordinating and leading marketing activities intended to drive sales of one or more of the following product range/brands: Client, Sports & Fitness, Park & Urban Furniture and EZ-Dock working with the EMEA Marketing Communications team. They will take the lead on centralising marketing assets and activation on the Clients website to ensure of alignment and sharing of best practice across the EMEA region.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Annual Marketing Planning and Execution
- Coordinates the development of effective marketing materials such as catalogues, brochures, flyers, websites, and promotions with the support of the Marketing Communications team.
- Coordinates and implements digital marketing activity such as AdWords to drive traffic to the global clients website
- Coordinates giveaways and promotional materials across all subsidiaries and distributors to ensure economies of scales
- Coordinates the use of print, video and display materials for events, ensuring all material is delivered to the correct destination in time for the event.
- Manages and organises central library of all photography, media and other marketing collateral.
- Supports in the implementation of product information in the ERP systems by obtaining information from various internal departments such as pricing, technical specifications and part numbers.
- Works closely with sales management to maximise results of lead generation activities and local marketing initiatives.
- Aligns in-market activation with portfolio strategy developed by EMEA marketing and local sales team initiatives
- Acts as the key marketing contact for response to distributor requests with the support of the full EMEA Marketing team
- Works with Digital team and Marketing Communication team to develop content for newsletters, case studies, press releases, industry articles and trade publications which may also be used in owned digital media channels.
- Uses content and develops annual plan to ensure presence on digital and social media is optimised.
- Prepares regular updates on in-market performance and evaluation of marketing activities to understand ROI.
- Working with Marketing Communications team ensures competitive marketing activities are monitored and shared within the business for improved market understanding.
- Contributes to a High Performance Organisation in the marketing department based on principles of trust, commitment, accountability and results.
- Completes SMART objectives, annual performance reviews and personal development plans.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in digital or marketing subjects
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience potentially as part of university placement year
- A solid understanding and active participant in social media platforms
- Copy-writing skills and strong creative judgement with an eye for effective communication through copy and design
- Adobe Creative Suite and/or other design packages experience preferable
- Experience of digital marketing activity such as AdWords, SEO preferable
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Microsoft Office skills (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and ability to proofread marketing communications materials for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously under time and budget considerations.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.