We are currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Manager to join a prestigious client in Hemel Hempstead. This role would suit someone who has a...
Strategic Operations Manager
About the role:
As Strategic Operations Manager, you will be supporting the Head of Operations in developing an efficient Operations Function within European Vendor Solutions. You will be specialising in new and existing receivable finance programmes and supporting product development for supply chain finance. Your role will be to focus on compliance, work flows and designing solutions from an operational perspective that will contribute to all parts of our customers' journey and interactions with European Vendor Solutions.
You will or will possess:
- Tenacity and enthusiasm for launching new initiatives
- An ability to implement scalable operational programs
- Skills to identify areas of improvement for the business
- Experience in reporting to a Head of Operations
- Ability to manage all communications with both clients and external customers
- Oversee credit control, verifications and cash allocations.
We are scaling our business significantly and you'll play a key role supporting successful deployments and new branch set ups to ensure the effective processing and execution of programmes and the underlying transactions.
What we are looking for:
Qualified candidates will have Financial Services experience, preferably with experience in operational invoice discounting.
You will be operationally-savvy, well organised, and passionate about solving problems.
Experience in a legal or compliance department would be advantageous.
A strategic thinker with the ability to plan for future business requirements.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.