CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS £20k £24k dep on expGreat Career Development opportunity!Guildford based Our innovative tech based client in Guildford are seeking...
Do you have 1-2 years' experience in 2nd line IT Support?
Tate's client is an SME based in Luton (with on-site parking) and can offer a good working environment with a small friendly team.
The role is to support office based and field based users with general system and network issues. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of ERP systems, Cloud-based telephone systems, MS Office and general network support; exposure to projects and system testing would be beneficial.
- Providing 2nd line systems support to office based and field based users
- Assist with systems testing as required
- Working as part of a small I.S. team
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar 2nd line support role
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, ERP systems, Cloud-based telephone systems and general network support
- Exposure to project support would be beneficial
- Experience of systems testing would be an advantage
- Confident, friendly and helpful attitude
- Self-sufficient, able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communicator, relationship builder
- Proactive approach, flexible and adaptable
Please note this role is to work with alcohol related products.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV in MS-WORD format
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.